5 Quick Tips About Turntables
1. Protect your vintage vinyl, from your Blue Danube to Barry White to Pink Floyd, with a CD recorder turntable that backs up your music to CD while you listen.
2. Annette Funicello beauty outside, new wave electronics inside. Today's vintage reproduction turntables look just as cool as you remember, but your records never sounded so good.
3. It's like the history of music in a box: Some vintage turntables play 78s, 45s, LPs, cassettes, CDs, and MP3s, all from one retro unit.
4. Presto, chango! The hands-down coolest feature of vintage turntables is right here: the automatic record changer spindle that lets you load up to six records at a time.
5. We have the needle pegged. We stock replacement diamond needles for your vintage turntable that are better than original, including some made especially for playing 78rpm records.
Turntables & Vintage Radios